Engineered by Duo-Gard – Designed by You
Check out our Translucent Canopy photo gallery. We’ve teamed with customers to develop a wide range of styles and sizes. Tell us what you need and we’ll work with you to achieve it.
Series 3800 Long-Spam is designed to provide for high levels of light transmission helping to promote a healthy natural grass field. The system’s ability to span long distances reduces costs by minimizing the need for structural steel. Structural capacity allows for architecturally attractive cantilevers. Designed and tested to withstand extreme wind and snow loading conditions.
CLICK BARS BELOW FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCT DETAILS.
- Eliminates support purlins
- Good clean structural lines
- Low slope
- No end channels for smooth visual transitions
- Extremely durable
Series 3800 Long–Span System – Engineered for stadium application
Designed to provide for high levels of light transmission helping to promote a healthy natural grass field. The system’s ability to span long distances reduces costs by minimizing the need for structural steel. Structural capacity allows for architecturally attractive cantilevers. Designed and tested to withstand extreme wind and snow loading conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Design with polycarbonate technology
- UV stabilization on both sides of the panel provides protection from harmful ultra violet rays
- Low profile polycarbonate end caps provide easy water flow in low pitch environments
- Incorporates a water management system that directs water to the desired location
- Low profile pressure plate eliminates shadowing
- System accommodates a wide variety of panels- options selected based on project objectives
- System 100% recyclable
- We provide all engineered services including engineering stamps
All canopy options are available with aluminum or steel structure kits for easy assembly.
We offer system and design recommendations through installation. To learn more, contact our team today at 734.207.9700.
- Enjoy exceptional design flexibility with cellular polycarbonate technology
- Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun’s glare & heat gain
- Add optional Lumira aerogel for increased insulation
- Add optional IR filter coating to reduce glare & heat gain
- Design with lighting for spectacular architectural appeal
- Take advantage of our complimentary daylight modeling services
- Aluminum or steel structural components
- Custom design for specific structural loading requirements
- Stamped drawings & structural calculations in all 50 states
- Skylight styles available in mullion or standing seam systems
- Light weight, durable diffusion panels
- Cellular polycarbonate provides excellent thermal resistance & light quality
- Enhance performance with IR coating &/or Lumira aerogel
Find out why we’ve been a leader and innovator in indoor structures for over 30 years. Call and speak with one of our specialists at 734.207.9700 today.