As smoking bans gained steam in the 1980s, Duo-Gard’s team addressed the need to accommodate both smokers and nonsmokers in a smoke-free workplace. We developed our smoking shelters to improve and enhance our customers’ environments across the country. Our shelters are built to last – we originated the concept in 1991 and the first shelters we installed are still used every day.
Need a shelter right away? Check out our Ready Ship Shelters, available in several styles and sizes. Click here for details.
CLICK BARS BELOW FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCT DETAILS.
- Maintain clean & welcoming entryways
- Present a positive corporate image
- Decide where you want smokers to go
- Create a safe & secure, designated area for smokers
- Provide a professional-looking alternative
- Eliminate non-smokers’ concerns
- End doorway confrontations
- Establish a year-round, long-term solution
- Comply with codes & fire testing
- Work within a budget tailored to your specific needs
- Over a quarter century of shelter innovation
- Unique architectural appeal
- Designs to complement your existing building
- Accommodation for site requirements
- Cost-effective solutions
- Our crews install anywhere in the country
- Designed for any smoke-free facility
- 77 Sizes – from 4′ x 4′ to 16′ x 37′
- Custom sizes also available
- Open, partially or fully enclosed
- Wide array of roof styles & materials to choose from to fit site requirements
- Large standard shelter sizes offered
- Broad range of amenities to outfit your shelter
- Electrical packages completely pre-wired at our factory
- Engineered for wind & snow loads
- Can be designed to meet any design code in
- North America pending structural engineer review
- Engineer-stamped designs available
- Easy to install & maintain
- Installation in all fifty states
Ready Ship Shelters are crated and ready to ship in 24 hours! The shelters come in several roof styles and sizes to suit your immediate needs.
Click here to learn more.
- Complete electrical & lighting available
- Standard lighting or solar LEDs/PVs
- Air conditioners
- Exhaust fans
- Automatic door openers/closers
- Electronic controls: photocells, motion sensors, timers
Find out why we’ve been a leader and innovator in outdoor structures for over 30 years. Call and speak with one of our specialists at 734.207.9700 today.