“Daylight design, when done with care, is the single most powerful strategy to reduce energy use in commercial and institutional buildings – from 30%-60%.”
California’s Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Select a Style
Daylight is both art and science. The art is in the design. The science is in the product selection. Let’s work together to create a daylight model to make certain we achieve the desired results.
- Enjoy exceptional design flexibility with cellular polycarbonate technology
- Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun’s glare and heat gain
- Add optional Lumira translucent aerogel for increased insulation
- Add optional IR filter coating to reduce glare and heat gain
- Design with lighting for spectacular architectural appeal
- Take advantage of our complimentary daylight modeling services
- Aluminum or steel structural components
- Custom design for specific structural loading requirements
- Stamped drawings and structural calculations in all 50 states
- Skylight styles available in mullion or standing seam systems
- Light weight, durable diffusion panels
- Cellular polycarbonate provides excellent thermal resistance and light quality
- Enhance performance with IR coating and/or Lumira aerogel
- Custom colors available
From complex high-structure, high-efficiency, high-aesthetic systems to simple non-structural translucent panels, we engineer to your specs and your budget.
What factors are most important: light transmittance, energy efficiency, aesthetics, cost – or all these? We’ll engineer your system without compromising any of them.
Speak with our product specialists. We can construct the specific service and system package that works best for you. Design Services:
We offer system & design recommendations through installation.To learn more, contact our team today at 734.207.9700.
Vertical Daylighting System Photo Gallery