Engineered by Duo-Gard – Designed by You
Check out our Translucent Canopy photo gallery. We’ve teamed with customers to develop a wide range of styles and sizes. Tell us what you need and we’ll work with you to achieve it.
Series 2500 is a lightweight glazing system with a standing seam appearance. Glazing panel systems can be cold-formed to create true radius canopy designs and are available in a variety of thicknesses and sizes.
CLICK BARS BELOW FOR SPECIFIC PRODUCT DETAILS.
- Good for radius canopies
- All polycarbonate mullion connections for smooth transitions between panels
- Standing seam appearance
- Enjoy exceptional design flexibility with cellular polycarbonate technology
- Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun’s glare & heat gain
- Add optional Lumira aerogel for increased insulation
- Add optional IR filter coating to reduce glare & heat gain
- Design with lighting for spectacular architectural appeal
- Take advantage of our complimentary daylight modeling services
- Aluminum or steel structural components
- Custom design for specific structural loading requirements
- Stamped drawings & structural calculations in all 50 states
- Skylight styles available in mullion or standing seam systems
- Light weight, durable diffusion panels
- Cellular polycarbonate provides excellent thermal resistance & light quality
- Enhance performance with IR coating &/or Lumira aerogel
Find out why we’ve been a leader and innovator in indoor structures for over 30 years. Call and speak with one of our specialists at 734.207.9700 today.