Engineered by Duo-Gard – Designed by You
Check out our translucent wall photo gallery. We’ve teamed with customers to develop a custom design approach to every project. Tell us what you need and we’ll work with you to achieve it.
CLICK BARS BELOW FOR PRODUCT DETAILS.
- Panels available in a variety of thicknesses & cell configurations
- Various glazing panel sizes, thicknesses & colors provide true design flexibility
- Balanced diffused museum quality daylight
- Panel available in 4’ and 6’ widths & up to 50’ long
- Polycarbonate panels UV co-extrusions provides maintenance free glazing
- Traditional mullion framing design aesthetic
Daylight is both art and science. The art is in the design. The science is in the product selection. Let’s work together to create a daylight model to make certain we achieve the desired results.
- Enjoy exceptional design flexibility with cellular polycarbonate technology
- Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun’s glare and heat gain
- Add optional Lumira translucent aerogel for increased insulation
- Add optional IR filter coating to reduce glare and heat gain
- Design with lighting for spectacular architectural appeal
- Take advantage of our complimentary daylight modeling services
- Aluminum or steel structural components
- Custom design for specific structural loading requirements
- Stamped drawings and structural calculations in all 50 states
- Light weight, durable diffusion panels
- Cellular polycarbonate provides excellent thermal resistance and light quality
- Enhance performance with IR coating and/or Lumira aerogel
- Custom colors available
From complex high-structure, high-efficiency, high-aesthetic systems to simple non-structural translucent panels, we engineer to your specs and your budget. What factors are most important: light transmittance, energy efficiency, aesthetics, cost – or all these? We’ll engineer your system without compromising any of them.
We offer system & design recommendations through installation.To learn more, contact our team today at 734.207.9700.
Find out why we’ve been a leader and innovator in indoor structures for over 30 years. Call and speak with one of our specialists at 734.207.9700 today.