Standard and Custom Shelter Options
Duo-Gard offers standard and custom bike shelters, bus shelters, smoking shelters and specialty structures in a wide range of sizes, styles and prices. We know you want structures with functionality, distinctive aesthetics and superior performance and the Duo-Gard designers, engineers and fabricators have been achieving all this since 1984 – all with emphasis on economy, durability and quality.
AISC Certification: Duo-Gard is AISC certified which helps enhance all three critical drivers: cost, speed and quality.
Duo-Gard shelters are standing across the country. We can put them on your site. Within your budget. In your timeframe. Duo-Gard’s team of experts is ready to assist you with your next project. Contact us at 734-207-9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17 Pre-Engineered Standard and Custom Covered Bike Shelters
- Manufactured in the USA
- Recycled Content & Multiple LEED Compliant Categories
- Cost-Effective Bike Storage Solutions
- Free Bike Parking Plan Services to Maximize Bike Parking Capacity
- Bike Racks Integrated into Shelter Designs on Selected Models
- Duo-Gard designs and manufactures a full line of standard bus stop shelters and BRT shelters.
- With more than 30 years of experience, Duo-Gard can also create a custom transit shelter solution by selecting from our wide range of roof styles, materials, configurations, layouts and sizes.
- Whether you prefer open on all sides or completely enclosed, we can design the structure to meet your aesthetic and customer protection needs.
- Cart Corrals are constructed with structural aluminum framing with an anodized finish – will not rust, chip or flake
- Superior design and quality – 100% made in the U.S.A
- Internal framing connections
- Standard and custom cart corral models available
- Engineer stamped drawings available in all 50 states & Canada
- Built to withstand up to 175 mph wind loads, 100 psf snow loads and seismic zone E if required
- Duo-Gard developed smoking shelters and smoking huts to improve and enhance our customers’ environments across the country.
- Our smoking shelters are built to last – we created the concept in 1991 and the first shelters we installed are still used every day.
- We offer a variety of styles along with a custom smoking shelter solution to meet your specific needs.
- Need a shelter right away? Check out our Ready Ship Shelters, available within 2 weeks and come in several styles and sizes. Click here for details.
You’re facing a site challenge. Standard Solutions just don’t work, and your frustration is growing. Tell us what you need. We’ll tell you how to get a specialty structure with performance, economy and value. Available structures include: Stairway Covers, Kiosks, Guard Booths, Custom Enclosures, Toll Booths, Equipment Enclosures, Wind Walls, Stairway Enclosures, Parking Booths, Vestibule and more... We can help by offering system and design recommendations through installation.