Duo-Gard pioneered the smoking shelter industry more than 25 years ago and was awarded the first GSA contract for smoking shelters. Duo-Gard offers 77 standard sizes – from 4’ x 4’ to 16’ x 37’, but we can design any custom size and configuration your organization requires.
AISC Certification: Duo-Gard is AISC certified which helps enhance all three critical drivers: cost, speed and quality.
If you need a smoking shelter or smoking hut solution right away try our Ready Ship Shelters. Ready Ship Shelters are crated and ready to be delivered in 2 weeks! We offer 2 roof styles and multiple sizes. Our team provides installation instructions and customer support from start to finish. Contact us at 734-207-9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selected roofing material can include V Pan aluminum, 3″ aluminum clad insulated panels
- A standard fascia/gutter system captures the water runoff and directs to the back of the shelter.
Smoking Shelter | Dome Roof:
- We work with a variety of materials to ensure that the design and construction meet your aesthetic intent and the relevant building code requirements.
Smoking Shelter | Barrel Vault Roof:
- Our customers’ most popular selections due to its versatility, aesthetics, strength, durability and reasonable pricing.
- Select from structural twin wall polycarbonate, solid acrylic solid, polycarbonate or standing seam metal.
Reverse Barrel Vault:
- Reverse barrel vault style is a newer roof style that has become increasingly popular
- roofing material can include standing seam metal, structured polycarbonate, solid polycarbonate or acrylic and laminated glass
- Create a custom solution by selecting from our wide range of roofs styles, materials, configurations, layouts and sizes.
- We can provide non-proprietary drawings and specifications for your bid or RFP package.