illumaWall Translucent Walls
Duo-Gard’s polycarbonate translucent wall system offers a clean and seamless aesthetic. Translucent panels are available in a variety of styles, colors and thicknesses. The wall system emits a controllable light transmission while offering high thermal values. Daylight and artificial light flows are diffused for even light distribution. Lumira Aerogel is available for enhanced light and thermal performance.
With 30 years of experience and a proven track record for top-performing daylighting systems, we ensure your success. We engineer, build and install translucent wall systems all over the country. We can help you comply with LEED, we can stamp drawings in 50 states, and we are 100% made in the USA. Duo-Gard’s team of experts is ready to assist you with your next project. Contact us at 734-207-9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
illumaWall 3500: Duo-Gard’s illumaWall 3500 polycarbonate translucent wall incorporates a tongue and groove panel connection requiring no mullions, offering a clean and seamless aesthetic. This wall emits a controllable light transmission while offering high thermal values. Daylight and artificial light flows are diffused for even light distribution.
- Lumira® aerogel is available for enhanced thermal performance
- Panels are available in up to 50-foot lengths for continuous facades
- Panels are UV protected on both sides
- Thermally improved for superior performance
- 15-year warranty
- NFRC tested and certified
- Colors and finishes offer design flexibility
- Panels will not sustain a flame and are self-extinguishing
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Excellent for backlighting
- Enhance spans and reduce structural girts using Duo-Gard’s aluminum structural grid
illumaWall 3000: Duo-Gard's illumaWall 3000 is a traditional mullion system frame appearance. This wall system utilizes various glazing panel sizes, thicknesses, and colors for a unique light diffusion aesthetics and provides true design flexibility.
- Balanced diffused daylight
- Translucent Panels available in 4’ and 6’ widths & up to 50’ long
- Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun’s glare and heat gain
- Add optional Lumira translucent aerogel for increased insulation
- Add optional IR filter coating to reduce glare and heat gain
- Design with lighting for the spectacular architectural appeal
- Take advantage of our complimentary daylight modeling services
- Polycarbonate panels UV co-extrusion provide maintenance-free glazing.