Gable Roof Smoking Shelter
The gable style is a popular, classic roof style. We design, engineer and manufacture our gable roof shelters with a variety of durable materials. Standing seam metal is the most popular material selection. These metal panels are available with a standard 20-25 year warranty and come in approximately 20 different standard colors.
Custom colors are available in either a powder coat or Kynar painted finish. We also manufacture gable roofs from structured polycarbonate, solid polycarbonate and solid acrylic. Other available materials include standard shingles or textured roofing panels such as Spanish tile.
- Designed for any smoke-free facility
- 77 standard sizes – from 4′ x 4′ to 16′ x 37′
- Custom sizes also available
- Wide array of roof styles & materials to choose from to fit site requirements
- Broad range of amenities to outfit your shelter
- Electrical packages completely pre-wired at our factory
- Engineered to account for wind, snow and seismic loads
- Engineer-stamped drawings available in all 50 states & Canada
- Installation services are available in all fifty states
Electrical/Lighting Packages, Controls, Heating, Cooling, Exhaust Fans/Air Quality, Doors, Glazing Panel, Benches with backrests, cigarette lighters, custom aluminum/glazing, other roof styles