Gable Roof Smoking Shelter
The gable style is a popular, classic roof style. We design, engineer and manufacture our gable roof shelters with a variety of durable materials. Standing seam metal is the most popular material selection. These metal panels are available with a standard 20-25 year warranty and come in approximately 20 different standard colors.
Custom colors are available in either a powder coat or Kynar painted finish. We also manufacture gable roofs from structured polycarbonate, solid polycarbonate and solid acrylic. Other available materials include standard shingles or textured roofing panels such as Spanish tile.
- Designed for any smoke-free facility
- Wide array of roof styles & materials to choose from to fit site requirements
- Broad range of amenities to outfit your shelter
- Electrical packages completely pre-wired at our factory
- Engineered to account for wind, snow and seismic loads
- Engineer-stamped drawings available in all 50 states & Canada
- Installation services are available in all fifty states
Reap The Benefits
- Maintain clean & welcoming entryways
- Present a positive corporate image
- Direct smoking traffic to targeted areas
- End doorway confrontations
- Create a safe & secure, designated area for smokers
- Provide a professional-looking alternative
- Eliminate non-smokers’ concerns
- Establish a year-round, long-term solution
- Comply with codes & fire testing
- Work within a budget tailored to your specific needs
- Cost-effective solutions
Duo-Gard offers 77 standard sizes – from 4′ x 4′ to 16′ x 37′, but we can design any custom size and configuration your organization requires.