The hip roof style has a classic look and has long been one of our customers’ favorite roofing selections. We design, engineer and manufacture our hip roof shelters with a variety of durable materials. Standing seam metal is the most popular material selection. These metal panels are available with a standard 20-25 year warranty and come in approximately 20 different standard colors.
Custom colors are available in either powder coat or Kynar painted finish. We also manufacture the hip roof from structured polycarbonate, solid polycarbonate and solid acrylic. Other popular roofing material selections are standard shingles or textured roofing panels like Spanish tiles.
Achieve 360° is a proprietary, full-circle design and fabrication resource from Duo-Gard. We take a holistic approach to ensure that each client receives the highest level of service to create their vision. This approach showcases our unmatched ingenuity and flexibility. Think of Achieve 360° as a pathway to a real-time performance meter and project compass to meet your project goals.
- Designed for any smoke-free facility
- Open, partially or fully enclosed
- Wide array of roof styles & materials to choose from to fit site requirements
- Broad range of amenities to outfit your shelter
- Electrical packages completely pre-wired at our factory
- Engineered to account for wind, snow and seismic loads
- Engineer-stamped drawings available in all 50 states & Canada
- Installation services are available in all fifty states
Reap The Benefits
- Maintain clean & welcoming entryways
- Present a positive corporate image
- Direct smoking traffic to targeted areas
- End doorway confrontations
- Create a safe & secure, designated area for smokers
- Provide a professional-looking alternative
- Eliminate non-smokers’ concerns
- Establish a year-round, long-term solution
- Comply with codes & fire testing
- Work within a budget tailored to your specific needs
- Cost-effective solutions