Series 3500 Translucent Wall
Series 3500 Polycarbonate wall panels have a tongue and groove panel connection point. They require no mullions, offering a clean and seamless aesthetic.
For unique light diffusion, we offer various glazing panel widths, thickness, and colors.
Pick any Pantone color for the exterior panel skin, and any other color for the interior surface. Duo-Gard now offers this design option in all its panels, thicknesses, gloss or matte finishes. Click here to request a sample!
We have teamed with customers to develop a wide range of translucent wall panel styles and sizes. Explore our polycarbonate translucent wall photo gallery.
Tell us what you need and we will work with you to achieve it.
There are several features and benefits to our Series 3500 Polycarbonate Translucent Walls and Panels.
These benefits include:
- Translucent glazing panel thickness: 20mm and 40mm
- NFRC certified vertical wall system
- Standard and custom glazing colors include UV inhibitors co-extruded in the panel.
- Glazing panel lengths are continuous up to 50’ reducing horizontal breaks in-wall design
- Dry-glazed system, no caulk or butyl tape required on the panel system
- Modern seamless design aesthetics minimizes visible external framing
Daylight is both art and science. The art is in the design. The science is in the product selection.
Let’s work together to create a daylight model to make certain we achieve the desired results.
- Enjoy exceptional design flexibility with cellular polycarbonate technology
- Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun’s glare and heat gain
- Add optional Lumira translucent aerogel for increased insulation
- Add optional IR filter coating to reduce glare and heat gain
- Design with lighting for spectacular architectural appeal
- Take advantage of our complimentary daylight modeling services
- Aluminum or steel structural components
- Custom design for specific structural loading requirements
- Stamped drawings and structural calculations in all 50 states
- Lightweight, durable diffusion panels
- Cellular polycarbonate provides excellent thermal resistance and light quality
- Enhance performance with IR coating and/or Lumira aerogel
- Custom colors available
We engineer your system to your specs and budget without compromising your priorities.
We have experience with complex high-structure, high-efficiency, and high-aesthetic systems. As well as, simple non-structural translucent panels.
We will partner with you and your most important factors, be it:
We offer system & design recommendations through installation. To learn more, contact our team today at 734.207.9700.
- light transmittance
- energy efficiency