Sleekline | Monolithic Canopy
Sleekline is a monolithic polycarbonate translucent canopy system. This product is offered in various colors, textures, and transparencies. The design provides building canopies for both exterior and interior applications. This sleek canopy is the ideal complement to any building design. The system combines many design features that are not present in canopies made of glass or other typical materials. Sleekline is a patented product PAT NO. # 9982435.
For design details on this system, please view the following:
Design Standards SBC 1 Application
Design Standards SBC 1.5 Application
- Panels run continuous from end to end without channels perpendicular to the slope, resulting in visual continuity
- Our water flow system does not have an end channel and allows for a minimum 1/2:12 pitch
- This system is fully tested and can be designed to withstand any loading requirements
- Polycarbonate will not shatter and has 250 times the impact strength of glass, creating a safer environment and lower maintenance cost
- Sleekline maintains a sleek leading edge detail
- Structural span options provide design flexibility
- Mullions are spaced at 2' apart
- Anodized, Kynar and Tnemec aluminum finishes are available
- 3 Panel thicknesses | 1/4” | 3/8" | 1/2"
- Single panel lengths up to 40'
- Multiple mullion configurations for greater spans
Fusion is a specialty panel line by Duo-Gard that integrates 3form translucent polycarbonate glazing panels with Duo-Gard’s engineered structural systems to create advanced aesthetic possibilities in 97 color options, three finishes, and three thicknesses. Click here to learn how to add color to your next project!