Duo-Gard’s Burlington Bike Shelter features 1/4” tempered safety glass walls with clear anodized aluminum framing. The roof is metal or 20mm standing seam polycarbonate available in opal, bronze or clear with aluminum trim. The shelter’s steel structure is professionally welded by our AISC certified fabricators and available in Tnemec finish. The Burlington shelter is designed to accommodate dual height racks to best maximize bicycle parking density.
Complimentary Space Planning: Space is at a premium. As demand for bike parking grows, it’s vital to plan expertly and efficiently. We consider your requirements and apply our knowledge to develop parking layouts, determine capacities and suggest products that make sense. Our recommendations are based on APBP guidelines and best practices around the world.
Architects, general contractors, and engineers trust Duo-Gard because of their high quality products and exceptional service. We will work with you every step of the way, from design, creating the specifications, fabrication, and installation. Experience the difference of Together by Design with Achieve 360.
- Aluminum framing with internal steel support columns
- Enclosed, lockable shelter with electronic entry compatibility
- Electrical prewiring and recessed low-voltage puck lighting options
- Solar Security lighting options
- PE stamped drawings
- Tempered safety glass
- Perforated metal
- Welded wire mesh with varying levels of security
- Clear, black and dark bronze anodized finish
- Tnemec 3-part paint finish with zinc primer undercoat
- Option for electrical prep to be added to the design
- Only mechanical connections to be used during installation
- Prefabricated wall sections for ease of installation
- Translucent polycarbonate structured sheet in clear, opal, or bronze
- Standing seam metal roof pans with Kynar paint finish
- Integral external gutter and downspouts for drainage
- Modern high singly slope design with enclosed upper air space
- Exposed roof rafters for ease of retrofitting lighting and electrical equipment