Series 3100 Translucent Canopy
Series 3100 is a traditional mullion system frame appearance. This series utilizes various glazing panel widths, thicknesses, and colors for a unique light diffusion aesthetics.
Check out our Translucent Canopy photo gallery.
We’ve teamed with customers to develop a wide range of styles and sizes.
Tell us what you need and we’ll work with you to achieve it.
- Enjoy exceptional design flexibility with cellular polycarbonate technology
- Gain diffuse natural light as you reduce the sun’s glare & heat gain
- Add optional Lumira aerogel for increased insulation
- Add optional IR filter coating to reduce glare & heat gain
- Design with lighting for spectacular architectural appeal
- Take advantage of our complimentary daylight modeling services
- Aluminum or steel structural components
- Custom design for specific structural loading requirements
- Stamped drawings & structural calculations in all 50 states
- Skylight styles available in mullion or standing seam systems
- Light weight, durable diffusion panels
- Cellular polycarbonate provides excellent thermal resistance & light quality
- Enhance performance with IR coating &/or Lumira aerogel
Higher performance. Lower cost. Shorter lead time. Optimized material usage. Improved quality assurance. All results of Duo-Gard’s total turnkey approach when you choose this option.
From the ground up, we take responsibility for all this, effectively integrating skin and structure to fabricate the most superior system. All in-house. No outsourcing. No need for it with the major expansion of our in-house fabrication capabilities in both steel and aluminum. This gives us complete control over your project.