Series 3900 Sleekline is a monolithic translucent canopy system made from polycarbonate panels. The product is offered in various colors, textures and transparencies. The design provides building canopies for both exterior and interior applications. The design is just as the name implies. This sleek canopy is the ideal complement to the building design. The system provides many design features not present in canopies made of glass or other typical material. Patent Pending
Interested in adding color to your next project? Check out our new line named fusion which integrates 3form translucent polycarbonate glazing panels with Duo-Gard’s engineered structural systems to create advanced aesthetic possibilities in 92 color options, three finishes and three thicknesses.
CLICK BARS BELOW FOR PRODUCT DETAILS
- Great low cost substitute for glass
- No panel breaks down the slope
- Good for rectangular and fan type configuration
- Good for cornering
- Low slope applications
- Long panel lengths that are continuous from end to end without mullions.
- Free flow panel ends that do not require channels that block water flow.
- Canopies provided with all structure where appropriate.
- Lighting packages available.
- Canopies can be almost flat without water pooling.
- Colors, colors, colors – Need we say more?
- Available in three panel thicknesses to provide greater design freedom.
- Textures and transparency choices create the ambiance and lighting desired.
Performance. Aesthetics. Economy.
Architects and designers gain new advantages in all three with a collaboration announced by two industry leaders in glazing materials and systems technology. Duo-Gard will provide complete turnkey systems and solutions. Click here to learn how to add color to your next project!
- 92 color options
- three finishes and
- three thicknesses.
Find out why we’ve been a leader and innovator in outdoor structures for over 30 years. Call and speak with one of our specialists at 734.207.9700 today.